Garnier SkinActive Facial Mist Spray with Rose Water, 4.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)

Amazon.com Price: $6.96 (as of 18/10/2020 22:53 PST- Details)

SOOTHING ROSE WATER FOR THE FACE: Made with Rose Water, this facial mist instantly hydrates & refreshes skin, even after makeup.
GARNIER FACIAL MIST can be used as a moisturizer to hydrate, before makeup as a primer, after makeup to set it & enhance a dewy skin look, & anytime throughout the day to refresh skin. No need to rinse. Suitable for sensitive skin.
GARNIER SKINACTIVE MOISTURIZER: Whether you need intense hydration to quench thirsty, dry skin, brightening Vitamin C, anti-aging moisturizer with hyaluronic acid, or a moisturizer with spf—there’s a Garnier SkinActive moisturizer for you.

Categories: ,

Description

Size:4.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 1) | Color:Rose Water Naturals Mist

Made with Rose Water, this facial mist spray instantly hydrates and refreshes skin, even after makeup. This face spray with rose water can be utilized as a moisturizer to hydrate, before face makeup as a primer, after makeup to set it, and anytime during the day to refresh skin. No want to rinse. This face mist is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.

A facial mist spray with rose water formulated for sensitive skin, made with 99 percent naturally-derived ingredients
This face spray with rose water has a vegan formula and it’s made without parabens, dyes, silicones or sulfates
Try this refreshing facial mist that will instantly hydrate and leave your skin soothed and refreshed after just one use
No rinsing is required after the use of this gentle face spray with rose water and you’ll even apply this hydrating mist after makeup
This facial mist with rose water can be utilized as a moisturizer to hydrate, before makeup as a primer and anytime during the day to instantly refresh and re-energize skin for a dewy glow

What does naturally-derived mean? We imagine an ingredient to be naturally-derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original natural source. This formula consists of 96% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 4% of the formula to make sure its sensoriality and preservation.

Introducing a skincare line from Garnier SkinActive formulated with 96% Naturally-Derived Ingredients. This line of moisturizers, cleansers and facial mist products are paraben-free, silicone-free, dye-free and sulfate-free. Soothe, purify and refresh your skin with skincare products formulated with rose water, green tea and aloe juice. The rose water line instantly soothes and comforts skin whilst gently cleansing and hydrating. This line features a 3-in-1 face moisturizer, a facial mist with rose water and a milk face wash with rose water. The green tea line instantly purifies pores and mattifies skin. This line features a 3-in-1 moisturizer, a deep pore exfoliating face scrub and a deep pore face wash. The aloe juice line instantly refreshes skin. This line features a hydrating 3-in-1 face moisturizer, a cream face wash and a gel cleanser.

Mist, in one continuous press, 12-15 inches from the face with eyes and mouth shut whenever skin needs a pick me up or a boost of hydration.

SOOTHING ROSE WATER FOR THE FACE: Made with Rose Water, this facial mist instantly hydrates & refreshes skin, even after makeup.
GARNIER FACIAL MIST can be utilized as a moisturizer to hydrate, before makeup as a primer, after makeup to set it & improve a dewy skin look, & anytime during the day to refresh skin. No want to rinse. Suitable for sensitive skin.
GARNIER SKINACTIVE MOISTURIZER: Whether you wish to have intense hydration to quench thirsty, dry skin, brightening Vitamin C, anti-aging moisturizer with hyaluronic acid, or a moisturizer with spf—there’s a Garnier SkinActive moisturizer for you.
GARNIER SKIN CARE: We developed Garnier SkinActive with gentle formulas to leave your skin looking fresh & healthy no matter your skin type. Find the face wash, moisturizer, bb cream, makeup remover, eye cream, serum, or mask for you.
GARNIER IS SKIN CARE FOR ALL: Try with Garnier SkinActive 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water, which can be utilized for a day moisturizer that hydrates, a night moisturizer that nourishes, & a face mask to soothe.

Additional information

Product Dimensions

Shipping Weight

Domestic Shipping

International Shipping

UPC

Face Mists

Brand

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Garnier SkinActive Facial Mist Spray with Rose Water, 4.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *